August 17, 2015

Clothing Word Wall Vocab Cards

Hello again!

I'm in the process of working on some new TpT products (that aren't vocab cards) but in the meantime, I realised I had this very extensive set of clothing vocab that I hadn't yet shared so here it is.

NEW RELEASE!


This set includes 59 word cards with attractive and colourful pictures of a wide variety of clothing and accessories using both UK & US words.  Perfect for EAL/ESL/ELA teachers and lower primary teachers from kindergarten to grade 3.  While very useful for everyday vocabulary building, these cards are also a great compliment to thematic units of study such as clothing throughout history or clothing across different cultures.



As usual, if you download and use this resource, I'd love to hear back from you - did the quality measure up to what you would expect?  Did you find them useful in the classroom?  Any tweaks or considerations to suggest?

And don't forget to follow my TpT store or follow my Pinterest TpT board.

No comments:

Post a Comment