June 27, 2015

First Kiva Loan Repaid!

Good morning!  I have some exciting news to share!

Earlier this week I received the first full repayment of one of my Kiva loans!

Back in November of last year, I helped to fund Remedios' loan, which would pay for her children's
school expenses for the year.  Eight months later, the loan has been repaid and I'm looking forward to re-investing the money into a new Kiva loan.

On her Kiva loan profile page, Remedios had this to say to lenders:

"Salamat! (Thank you!)

Your financial help realized my hopes and dreams as a PMPC Client. I don't have to worry about supporting my family and can sufficiently provide for my needs. You being a LENDER has the commitment to borrower like me is nothing less inspiring. Thank you so much!"


- Remedios

No comments:

Post a Comment