March 02, 2015

The Crochet Lite

Hello!

Have you seen these?

The Crochet Lite

Aren't they gorgeous?  Just looking at them makes me feel a bit like a bug drawn to the blue light of a bug zapper...

But the even better part?  My friend Ingrid bought me three for a Christmas gift!

Now that's my kind of light saber!

They are pretty awesome, I must say.  I've been crocheting with them the last two months now and I love them.  The LED light extends along the whole length of the clear plastic hook and intensifies at the hooked end.  They are fabulous for crocheting with dark yarns and the handles with rubber grip are very comfortable.  They take three small disk batteries and the battery compartment is easy to access and close again.  A quick search online will find you retailers if you want to add them to your collection.

Thanks, Ingrid!

No comments:

Post a Comment