October 16, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Awesome news today - after three weeks, I finally have running water again!  Such a relief.  And it would appear that my bathroom is ready to begin tiling now (and is no longer Smurf blue, thank goodness).

So with the renovations progressing, I've been working on getting back into my crafting groove.  I'm working on starting a new project.  Remember these?


I found the local Panduro Hobby shops in town have started carrying the Simple Stories Snap! mini album collections so I scooped up the lot - binder, 6x6 paper pad, pockets, 3x4 journaling cards, extra binder inserts - the lot!

I don't want to give too much away, but here is a sneak of some of the photos that will be going into the project:



Bonus points to anyone who can correctly identify where my friend Alice and I were.  ;)  I'm just finishing uploading the photos right now and they should arrive on Friday so I'll be able to start putting everything together this weekend.

I've also been catching up on my Nice People, Nice Things embroidery - it was one of the few things I've still had access to during the renovation and that wasn't filthy and in need of cleaning before using.  I'll try to get some current photos of it in natural light for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment