September 08, 2013

Pinspiration Sunday

Wow!  I've had such a productive day today!  Always feels awesome, especially when I wondered this morning how I would possibly do it all.  So, I'm going to keep the ball rolling here on the blog, too, so go grab your hot beverage of choice and join me.

Currently:

* watching - Kitchen Nightmares
* eating - noodle stirfry
* drinking - water
* wearing - jeans, tank top, cardi, socks
* weather - windy & clouding over, 19C
* feeling - accomplished
* wanting - one more weekend day
* needing - to say goodbye to Oskar until the weekend :(
* planning - tomorrow morning before the construction workers come
* enjoying - a day spent scrapbooking

So let's get started!

I love this little, short, pocketed apron.  It would be perfect for crafting, to tuck pens or other small tools or items to hand.

I love handbags but I hate having to move everything from one to another.  Yet despite that, I still don't own a handbag organiser to quickly and easily swap bags.  This particular pin links to a purchase page (item currently out of stock) but it's actually the DIY idea of the item that I find inspiring, not that I would buy this particular item myself.
 
There is something about poppies that I find enchanting and I love the 3-dimensional quality of these embroidered ones.

I've received a lot of lovely comments on my use of Crate Paper slide frames in my recent LO, In an Octopus' Garden, so here's some more slide frame inspiration to pass around.  I love that they're paired with a great photo enlargement, which by now you probably know I enjoy using.
 
I love the simplicity of this fun and cute card.  Not that I send Hallowe'en cards (it's really not celebrated in Sweden, although somewhat more these days than the 11 years ago when I moved over) but it's still a fun card.

Today while scrapbooking, I broke into my new 2Peas star-shaped paper clips and I have to admit, they are super fun to use!  Webster's Pages is releasing a wide variety of shaped clips, from these cute hearts and funky arrows to autumn apples, holiday reindeer and golden crowns.  These are must haves for sure!
 
This is a simple but fun idea, especially for left-over photos that you don't plan to scrapbook or otherwise use but perhaps you don't want to bin them, either.
 
I spent time today breaking into my new Carta Bella Hello Again collection and really enjoyed mixing the soft pinks, melon peaches and black accents together.  When I saw this colour palette, it reminded me of those papers mixed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment