September 25, 2013

On Hiatus

Hello, everyone.

Just a quick note to say that I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog for two weeks now.  My life has taken a downward turn, I'm afraid.  Work is exhausting and a daily uphill battle and my personal life with this renovation is not going well - I have no toilet, no shower and last night I came home to discover I also now have no water and that may be the case for the next three weeks.  I'm just struggling to manage at this point and I haven't had the time, energy or inspiration to craft anything (plus, having everything packed up and wrapped in plastic doesn't help).  Sorry to sound like such a downer but hopefully things will turn around soon and when they do, you can be sure I'll be back and sharing with all of you again.

Wish me luck,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment