July 31, 2013

WIP Wednesday & Grab Bag Goodness

So as you know, I've been working on re-organising my scrapbooking supplies and arrangements.  I've been mulling over how to potentially better store my papers and I finally took the plunge and decided to try out a new system and see how it goes.  Here's what I've set up:


I buy cardstock by the 10-pack and I've been saving the left-over sleeves to recycle and thought they could make good paper holders.  I cut 4" off the front tops and made some little tabs with scrap card and washi tape to label them, then started putting in paper by manufacturer.  I didn't have enough sleeves for all of the manufacturers but I have a lot of singles and two pages from random companies so there's a fair bit of 'miscellaneous', which is fine for now.  Behind the patterned paper is my cardstock, arranged by colour; then specialty papers and letter sticker sheets, notepaper pad and scoring board.  I'm going to try this out for a while and see how well it works for me, then decide if it needs adjustment or if I want to purchase proper Cropper Hoppers, etc.

I also did a big de-stash the other week - my first ever de-stash, actually - it was so liberating!  Being a teacher, I could of course take it into work to use with my class but I actually thought it might be more fun to make grab bags for interested readers such as yourselves.  Sounds fun, yes?  So here's the deal...


Grab Bags!
I've made 9 themed bags (see the list below) and you're very welcome to take as many as you wish, I'm just asking for $10 USD to help with the cost of international shipping.  I'm very happy to combine multiple grab bags into one shipment, although depending on weight, I may ask for an additional $5 USD.

This is older product from a number of sources, such as scrapbooking manufacturers, Papercraft Inspirations magazine free gifts, generic craft stores and dollar stores.  Each grab bag is comprised of different items but may include: patterned paper (either 12x12, 8x8 or 6x6 sizes), clear stamps, stickers, tags, dimensional embellishments, rhinestones, sequins, letter stickers, brads, tapes & adhesives, photo corners, buttons & beads, ribbons, artist's colouring pencils and ephemera.

Available themes (list will be updated as needed) - $10 USD shipping cost unless otherwise stated:
  • Autumn (small - $5 USD shipping cost)
  • Winter (small - $5 USD shipping cost)
  • Summer/Spring
  • Christmas
  • Wedding
  • Baby
  • Kids & Critters
  • Card-Maker's Pack
  • Misc./Trave/Food
UPDATE: All grab bags have been claimed and shipped!

If you're interested, please email me at cenglanddesigns [at] gmail [dot] com and indicate which grab bag(s) you'd like.  Please also include your shipping address.  If combining bags, we can discuss any necessary adjustments to shipping costs, which will be payable through the above email address via PayPal.

3 comments:

  1. oh i love to reorganize my scrap supplies!! looks like you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love organizing (and reorganizing, LOL) too! Looks like a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea. I wish I would have done that when I recently reorganized my space. It is liberating. I can find so many fun things now that I can see them.

    ReplyDelete